This release will upgrade a number of outdated modules in the GovCMS distribution
The GovCMS team has completed testing on this release and will be deploying GovCMS 3.9 to all GovCMS Drupal 7 SaaS sites on Wednesday 4 September starting at 1800 AEDT and running through to 0800 the following day.
This release updates the following modules:
* ctools 7.x-1.15 (from 7.x-1.12)
* event_log 7.x-1.6 (from 7.x-1.4)
* funnelback 7.x-4.0-beta4 (from 7.x-4.0-beta2), and patched
* honeypot 7.x-1.25 (from 7.x-1.22)
* job_scheduler 7.x-2.0 (from 7.x-2.0-alpha3)
* login_destination 7.x-1.4 (from 7.x-1.1)
* media 7.x-2.21 (from 7.x-2.19)
* menu_block 7.x-2.8 (from 7.x-2.6)
* robotstxt 7.x-1.4 (from 7.x-1.3)
* entitycache 7.x-1.5 (from 7.x-1.2)
In addition, there have been some modifications to the scripts used in automating GovCMS deployments on Lagoon. The issues with entitycache documented in the release notes have been addressed in this release to Lagoon.
No outages are expected to sites during this process.
The full list of changes in this release is available at https://www.drupal.org/project/govcms/releases/7.x-3.9
All SaaS customers should check their sites, and raise any tickets for any concerns at: https://www.govcms.support
For customers utilising the GovCMS distribution outside the SaaS platform, this version has been released to GitHub at:https://github.com/govCMS/govCMS/releases/tag/7.x-3.9
and Drupal.org athttps://www.drupal.org/project/govcms/releases/7.x-3.9