- We will be deploying GovCMS D8 1.1 to all GovCMS D8 SaaS sites on Wednesday 26 February 2020 starting at 1800 AEDT and running through to 0800 the following morning. The GovCMS team has completed testing on this release.
This release includes 2 new modules, and some module updates to address a number of outstanding issues.
Modules added in this release:
* TFA (Which includes Encrypt, Google Authenticator login, Key modules) - more information will be published on how to enable two-factor authentication for your site shortly.
* Media entity file replace – a review of modules available that allow files to be replaced was completed. This module was accepted as the most suitable.
Modules upgraded in this release:
* Paragraphs to 1.10 (from 1.6)
* Webform to 5.8 (from 5.1)
No outages are expected to sites during this process.
The full list of changes in this release is available at https://www.drupal.org/project/govcms8/releases/8.x-1.1
All SaaS D8 customers should check their sites, and raise any tickets for any concerns at: https://www.govcms.support
For customers utilising the GovCMS distribution outside the SaaS platform, this version has been released to GitHub at: https://github.com/govCMS/govCMS8/releases/tag/1.1.0
and Drupal.org at: https://www.drupal.org/project/govcms8/releases/8.x-1.1