- The latest GovCMS Drupal 8 (D8) distribution update has been released on 20 October, and will be deployed to all GovCMS D8 SaaS sites on Wednesday 21 October 2020
from 6pm and running through to 8am the following morning.
No outages are expected to websites during the deployment process.
What is included in the update?
This release contains:
* The addition of the Big Menu module
* Update Chosen module to 2.9.0 (from 2.6.0)
* Update Diff module to 1.0 (from 1.0-rc2)
* Update Display Suite module to 3.9 (from 3.2)
* Update Entity Browser module to 2.5 (from 2.1)
* Update Entity Reference Revisions to 1.8 (from 1.6)
* Update Environment Indicator to 4.0 (from 3.5)
* Update Inline Entity Form to 1.0-rc7 (from 1.0-rc1)
* Update Linked Field to 1.3.0 (from 1.1.0)
* Update Scheduled Transitions to 2.0 (from 1.0.0-rc1)
* Update Simple Sitemap to 3.7 (from 3.4)
What support will be provided for the GovCMS D8 distribution after the update?PaaS customers
should review the detailed information about this update, and apply updates as needed.SaaS customers
need to check their site after the deployment to ensure there aren’t any issues. If you have any concerns, create a GovCMS Service Desk ticket at https://www.govcms.support
For customers utilising the GovCMS distribution outside the SaaS platform, this version has been released to:
Drupal.orghttps://www.drupal.org/project/govcms8/releases/8.x-1.10 All customers:
We highly recommend you ‘opt in’ to use two-factor authentication. This is one of the most effective controls you have to prevent unauthorised access to accounts on your website.
If you have any concerns, raise a ticket at https://www.govcms.support